Enclosed is the Long Beach courthouse contract executed between Mr. Robert Emerson of the Administrative office of the Courts and Mr. Stuart Marks of Long Beach Judicial Partners obtained by Mr. Michael Paul via the State Department of Finance.
Note that the attachments are mostly larger than 8 megabytes each and that they are numbered in the order in which they occur. As we continue to study this lengthy document, we will return to this post to comment upon it at a later date.
- The Long Beach boondoggle gets more press coverage (judicialcouncilwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Courthouse construction? Frozen until further notice. (judicialcouncilwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Long Beach – Unwind the deal. (judicialcouncilwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Four More Courthouse Projects May Be Delayed – Including Nevada City (yubanet.com)
- Courthouse plans for Modesto, Sonora, Los Banos stay alive (modbee.com)